Temporary Executive Assistant
Sector: Executive Assistant Jobs
Posted on: 25 Nov 2013 | Expires on: 24 Jan 2014
Recruiter: London Bright RecruitmentApply
Type: Temporary / Full Time
Location: London E14
Salary: £16.00 - £19.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to fill a temporary position working for a Corporate Broker in London. The successful applicant will have previous experience in supporting at MD level in addition to extensive banking experience in a similar role. The contract is expected to last 3 months with possibilities of an extension available.
Under limited supervision, you will provide secretarial support for the Managing Director plus a team of bankers working in the Banking and Broking team. Duties are complex and highly confidential in nature requiring a great use of discretion.
You will be required to make regular contact / communication with high level management, clients at CEO level, industry officials and senior management in other firms.
The MD travels a great deal, so excellent travel planning skills are critical as well as being confident in managing his diary and dealing with clients in his absence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening calls, incoming mail and receive visitors.
- Composing and preparing internal / external correspondence in addition to maintaining, answering and routing correspondence not requiring manager's attention.
- Proactive management and maintenance of calendars and meetings.
- Coordinating complex travel arrangements for a variety of bankers including flights, accommodation and visas.
- Preparing all travel expenses in a timely manner.
- May assist with ad hoc reports and special projects.
- Handling confidential company information.
- Creating and maintaining files of manager's correspondence, records etc.
- Assisting and filling in for other support staff.
- Photocopying, printing and faxing material.
- Inputting and maintaining internal databases.
- Monitoring and ensuring implementation of company policy.
- Recording of client visits / call reports in CRM database.
- Excellent IT skills ( MS Office products, including Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
London Bright Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer who are working as an employment agencies on behalf of our client. London Bright Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Register your details with Rapid Recruit and take charge of your career.