PA to CEO
Sector: Personal Assistant Jobs
Posted on: 06 Dec 2013 | Expires on: 04 Feb 2014
Recruiter: Fritz RecruitmentApply
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Hatfield Heath, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per year
We are currently seeking a competent PA to fill a high profile role supporting the CEO of a successful logistics company based in Hertfordshire.
This role requires a true professional, used to working to tight deadlines in a corporate environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key duties will include:
- Managing a busy diary for all business and personal affairs
- Managing the CEO's chauffeur
- Organising meetings, travel (both business and personal)
- Close liaison with key contacts
- Acting as the ambassador the other support staff within the office
The ideal candidate will have:
- previous experience of supporting at senior executive level within a Financial Institution, ideally a hedge fund or private equity firm
- a confident, credible manner with great interpersonal skills
- the ability to work on own initiative and build relationships both internally and externally
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
Fritz Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Register your details with Rapid Recruit and take charge of your career.